- Love and cares about her family
- Love her kids above anything in the world, and would do anything to protect them, and suffers with everything that her kids suffer
- Care about friends, worry about them and always is there when they need. A kind of person that you know you can count on when you need.
- Responsible and committed to her work. Always wants to do the best job possible, even when tired/annoyed/stressed she will be perfectionist, will worry about the quality of her work and the overall quality of the project.
- Loves to teach and it's not affraid to transmit her knowledge, and will go way above the average-professor effort to help her students to really learn.
- Has ambition without been greedy. She wants to grow, wants to go beyond the average-person-who-lives-an-average-life.
- Is generous, will do her best to support others (be they friends or strangers)
- Loves to travel, to know other cultures... to see that the world doesn't reduces itself to only this or that place, but to a myriad of cultures and mentalities
- Loves to read.... believes that books can take you on a journey of mind and soul... and she won't discriminate a book, be it a bestseller or kids-book or anything... what matters is the story and how it's told
- Loves music... feels that music makes a connection to a part in yourself deeper and profound, be it through its lyrics or through its music
- Has character, values (which is something that it's really not that usual these days)
- Is intelligent, a person with whom you can have conversations about many topics (from politics, to movies, to music, to books, to life, etc.)
- Has a good sense of humor (and that doesn't come by easily, let me tell you)
- Has integrity, wouldn't do anything against her principles, be it for money, for success, for a position, for anything
- She is a heart-person, a romantic... one of those that will send small messages during the day just to make you feel better... that will send you letters of love... that will send you meaningful quotes to make you realize some truths that sometimes are upon your face but you can't see them.... that will go to a place, think about you and get something there to make you feel like you were there with her
- She is sincere and won't tell you something just to please you (and that takes a lot of gut)... This is really important, because if one day you are blessed to hear she saying that she loves you, you will know it's true to the deepest of her heart
- She can craft her gifts! It's not something that you just go out and buy without even really thinking about the person to whom you are buying it.... it takes heart, care and love to spend hours crafting a present to someone
Now tell me, wouldn't you love a person with these virtues too?
"I really dig how she walks around. It's like she doesn't care how she looks or what she projects and it's not that she doesn't care it's just, she's not affected I guess, and that gives her grace. And five; she does this thing in bed when she can't get to sleep, she kinda half moans and then rubs her feet together an equal number of times... it just kills me. Believe me, I mean, I could do a top five things about her that drive me crazy but it's just your garden variety women you know, schizo stuff and that's the kind of thing that got me here." (Rob Gordon in High Fidelity)